Private Venice Tour will allow you to experience Venice in a day.
This also includes a walking tour of Venice with a cruise along the bustling Grand Canal.
From the guide, you can hear the history of some famous sites in Venice, like the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark’s Square.
Besides that, you can beat the crowd and visit St. Mark’s Basilica with a skip-the-line ticket.
Also, you can discover hidden gems of Venice, its backstreets and charming canals.
Finish your tour on a high note with a water taxi cruise on the Grand Canal.
So, get ready to soak up the scenery as you cruise along the famous waterways of Venice.
This tour includes
- Professional English-speaking guide
- 2-hour tour of Venice and St. Mark’s Basilica
- 1-hour Grand Canal tour
- St. Mark’s Basilica skip-the-line tickets
- Break for lunch and shopping in free time between tours
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
This activity ends back in the same place.
- You will receive the confirmation email after booking this Venice tour within 48 hours., you will receive the confirmation email
- Private Venice Tour is unsuitable for people with walking difficulties as they must step down or up the boat.
- St. Mark’s Basilica is occasionally closed to the public because of festivities, religious functions or high water.
- A dress code is required to enter places like churches or museums. Both men and women should wear knee and shoulder-covered dresses.
- This is a private tour. Hence, only groups can participate.
You must cancel up to 24 hours before the experience’s start time to get a full refund.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the start time, there will be no refund.
In addition to the cancellation, inform the crew in advance if you need any changes. Otherwise, the changes will not be accepted.
Based on the experience’s local time, cut-off times are set.
Private Venice tour price
Adult ticket (0 to 99 years): €353
(Minimum: 1, Maximum: 8)
Note: Tour prices may vary depending on the group size.
Why Choose this tour
You can cover Venice in a day by purchasing this affordable Venice tour and exploring the city’s best parts by land and water.
Hence, secure your spot in advance and pay later through secure online banking.
Featured Image: City-pass.net, Yasonya / Getty Images Pro